Can you believe that it’s been decades since this fantastic movie, What Women Want, was released? Wow, where have the years gone! Well, we have a similar but different question to ask you today – What do Business Women Want? This is an important question for us at the Women’s Business Club because there is so much out there these days that you are left with choice paralysis. Every second person claims to be a business coach or a trainer and has a lovely looking package that you can buy to get your business to grow. This is all good and well but I have watched many of our members take or programmes and packages but I have yet to see any real results. We too have been offering such things but are taking a step back now to find out what businesswomen really want.
Below are some questions to stir your thinking, please do tell us what you want – we don’t want to have to put someone in a bathtub with a hairdryer to try and figure out your needs. We are committed to creating the best possible services to support you, the businesswoman. In your reply please use the question number followed by your thoughts.
- Would you like a business mentor? If so what for? What would you like to pay for mentoring?
- Would you like business training? If so what areas do you need training and what format would you like your training in e.g. online, webinar, onsite classroom, chat room style, etc?
- Would you like to meet up with other businesswomen? If so what would you like to do when you meet up? What do you love/hate about networking at the moment? What do you think could be done better?
- What keeps you awake at night worrying? How can we help with that?
- What help do you need with your business right now? Do you have a budget for this?
- Why are you in business, the real reason?
- What is keeping you in business because earning a living from employment is much easier?
- In an ideal world, if money were no object, what help would you like in your business?
There are some guide questions to help you express your wants but please don’t feel limited by them, if you have anything else to say just say so. Hopefully, the end result will be that we can give you more of what you want! We even have a short survey for you to fill in here.
We have dedicated an entire chapter of our Success Story System to back to basics, get involved and tap into all of our valuable resources to support you in your business.