The Women’s Business Club is a national support network for business women. Our mission, vision and obsession is to connect, support and empower business women across the UK. We do this through our two services, the Business Lunch and Mastermind Boardroom. What we do is simply and effective!
About The Job
Although we work very hard we also have a lot of fun. Your role will be hard work as we aren’t slackers at the Women’s Business Club but it’s an essential requirement to have fun too!
Our golden rule is not to gossip! We abhor gossip in any shape, size or form. No matter what you think of any one of our clients, your duty is to keep it to yourself and try see the good in people. When you speak about anyone of your fellow team members or about one of our clients, you speak highly of them no matter what. This is how we have chosen to treat people, not because they deserve it, some really don’t, but because this is how we want to run our business.
- Manage general enquiry emails and social media enquiries
- Liaise with venues, leaders and members
- Send follow up info to sales leads
- Generate new leads and follow up
- Follow up attendees after event
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams
Your primary role is to be passionate about the club and absolutely love what we do. This is our number one criteria for any of our team. After that we expect our team members to understand the everyone is different and no matter if our clients are sweet and lovely or a bit loud and brash, we treat everyone the same and with kindness.
- Are passionate about the Women’s Business Club
- Are a hard worker who goes the extra mile
- Have an excellent command of the English language
- Enjoy connecting with people
- Understand that we are always positive towards people
- Excellent computer skills
- Enjoy social media
- Proven working experience in administration
- Demonstrable experience in customer care.
Full training provided by Betaris Training and you will earn a Business and Administration Level 3 Diploma (NVQ)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.