The role will require you to provide HR admin and Payroll support to HR to give a friendly, efficient and effective service to our employees and external partners and have all databases and systems relating to HR accurately updated.
You will work closely with the HR Manager to support with all aspects of HR and payroll whilst liaising with the wider finance team.
Reporting to HR Manager
– Support with all aspects of recruitment
– Ensure website is updated with vacancies (add new ones, request them to be taken off when vacancy filled
– CV screening
– Process contracts of employment to include posting starter packs out to new employees
– Request for references and escalate to HR Manager any issues
– Handle all aspects of new starter process
– Set up new starters on People software
– Add to Payroll systems and spreadsheet
– Check eligibility is recorded and monitored
– Post induction folder to all new starters
– Email line managers asking for probation review summary
– Letters to employees once probation has been confirmed
– Email new employees who have been with us 3 months, a “Your first 3 months with SACO”, and call them how they are settling in
– Email line managers the responses
– Responsible for contacting benefit provider’s information so employees can be processed in timely manner.
– Register employees for benefits
– Answer employee queries on employee benefits
– Support with all aspects of leavers process
– Draft confirmation letters
– Hold exit interview or email exit survey
– Escalate issues to line managers and HR
– Add leaver information to Payroll
– Remove employees from benefits when they leave
Updating People (HR Software)
– Bonus information added on People after it has been paid
– Working with the HR & Manager to ensure eligibility checks for all employees are in place
– Add completed training on People
– Production and distribution of reports including monthly reports, eg Budget Board
To collect and collate payroll information/forms on a timely basis in order to process the monthly payroll including vouchers, distribution, reconciliation of information for accounts and statutory authorities, etc.
– Processing monthly employee payroll
– Adding variations to payroll spreadsheet in preparation to payroll
– Assist with employee payroll queries
– Processing P45s and P46s
– Ensuring payroll deductions are accurately calculated
– Process SSP, SPP, SAP and SMP
– Liaise with third parties and resolve payroll queries
– Maintain and develop client relationships
– Ensure all correct documentation is on file and compliant with HMRC standards
– Ad-hoc projects as requested by HR Manager
– To manage company holiday and sickness absence records correctly and on a timely basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.sacoapartments.com.