There is no better time to give your wardrobe a bit of an update. This blog post will reveal the five must-have items you need to purchase if your 2021 wardrobe is to be a success. Read on to find out more…
- Pink coat – Pink is undoubtedly the colour for the start of 2021. Look for pale and dusty shades if you truly want to rock this trend. Because of the fact that pink is this year’s stand out colour, you should let this colour shine through via a coat. After all, this is the garment that people are going to catch you in most frequently. A pink trench coat would be a fantastic addition. It is the perfect embodiment of traditional and sleek meets feminine and flirty.
- Leather – Every girl needs to have a bit of leather in their wardrobe. From leather jackets, to leather trousers, to leather boots, to leather dresses; the choices are endless. Leather offers an easy way of giving your look a glamorous, high fashion edge. It is extremely versatile too; suiting an array of different materials and a variation of colours. You can get your leather bag engraved with your initials for a sleek business touch. Click here for more information on this.
- Quilted bag – Every season there is a new ‘it bag’, and this season is no different. Quilted leather is extremely fashionable at the moment, and this is actually something that can be tied in with the previous trend. Nevertheless, if you want to have the perfect bag for the up and coming seasons then you definitely need to invest in a quilted one. They have a luxurious and lavish edge to them which will undoubtedly give all outfits the royal treatment.
- Oversized sweatshirts – This is going to be everyone’s favourite trend during the cold months ahead while we’re in lockdown. After all, it is all about keeping warm, feeling comfortable yet looking trendy at the same time. An oversized sweatshirt presents you with an easy way of achieving this. And the great news is; this is not a garment that merely has to be used for casual attire. You can dress it up with a pair of pointed stilettos, a pencil skirt, a choker necklace, and a slick of bright coloured lipstick.
- Leopard print – And finally, this blog post would not be complete without mentioning leopard print. This is one trend that just won’t go away, which further increases the reasons to invest in this pattern. After all, you can be pretty much certain that you are going to get a lot of years of use out of the clothing you buy. Leopard print is great for autumn because of its link to nature and the colours incorporated. Don’t hold back when rocking this trend. You have everything from leopard print shoes to leopard print trousers to leopard print blouses to choose between. Let your imagination run as wild as the print does itself.
If you have these five trends in your wardrobe for the season ahead then you simply cannot go wrong.