Win a D'Orlan Necklace with sapphire-coloured glass signed D'Orlan made for Nina Ricci
Gratefully supplied by CHANGEMAKER'S MARKETPLACE
Adorn yourself with the exquisite D'Orlan Necklace, featuring a captivating sapphire-coloured glass pendant, meticulously crafted and proudly signed as a creation for the renowned fashion icon Nina Ricci. It's not just a necklace; it's a timeless work of art.
Imagine winning this exquisite piece just in time for all your Christmas soirees! A touch of elegance and a dash of vintage charm, brought to you with gratitude by CHANGEMAKER'S MARKETPLACE.
Experience a journey through the Vintage Shop, where you'll uncover a treasure trove of distinctive and original items. It's not just about shopping; it's an exploration of eco-living through the unique contributor's features.
Our vintage collections, thoughtfully curated by our founder, Chrissie Masters, who brings with her two decades of experience as a gallery owner.
This stunning creation is one of many gems from CHANGEMAKER'S VINTAGE, a haven for connoisseurs of fine jewellery, high fashion, and exquisite homewares. Feast your eyes on a carefully selected array of timeless pieces that echo the glories of yesteryears.
Disable your AdBlock if you can't see the entry form.
- Exclusive entry only for women and is free to enter
- Must be over 21 to enter
- Multiple entries accepted
- Closing date for entries 30 November 2023
- Winners will be randomly picked from registered Women's Business Club subscribers
- Winners will be contacted via email to notify them if they have won
- You will have 5 days from the initial email to claim your prize
- We reserve the right to reject any entries that don't meet our criteria, are incomplete or unlawful
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly is prohibited.
- Entrants must enter the competition using their legal name only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- We offer no cash alternative for the prize and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.